The Samsung DW80R9950US Dishwasher Manual is a comprehensive manual that gives you detailed information on how to take care and use your dishwasher. Some of the topics covered in greater detail in the instruction manual include:-
* Safety Information
* Using your dishwasher
Safety Information For Samsung DW80R9950US Dishwasher
The installation, operation, and maintenance of your Samsung DW80R9950US dishwasher are all covered in detail in the manual. To make the most of the numerous advantages and functions of your dishwasher, please take the time to read the manual.
All potential circumstances and situations are not covered in the manual’s instructions. It is your obligation to install, maintain, and use your dishwasher with precaution, good judgement, and attention.
Observe the proper fundamental safety considerations when using your dishwasher:
1. Before operating the dishwasher, read the directions completely.
2. Only utilize the dishwasher for its intended purpose.
3. Keep all cleaning supplies out of children’s reach and only use soaps or wetting agents that are approved for use in dishwashers.
4. Locate sharp objects so they won’t scratch the door seal when loading laundry, and load sharp knives with the handles up to lower the chance of cut-type injuries.
5. Only wash plastic goods that are “dishwasher safe” or anything like marked on them. Check the company’s instructions for plastic goods that are not marked in this way.
6. Avoid touching the HEATING ELEMENT while it is in use or right after.
Keep the packaging away from youngsters after you’ve unpacked the dishwasher.
• The Samsung DW80R9950US dishwasher is really heavy. Never try to carry or move the dishwasher by yourself. To move a dishwasher safely and without risking injury, two or more people are required.
• There are possible risks with every device that uses electricity, water, or moving parts.
• Avoid mounting the dishwasher next to electrical equipment. Keep open flames away from the dishwasher.
• Place your dishwasher on a level, non-carpeted surface that can hold its weight.
• Your dishwasher needs to be securely grounded. Never connect it to an outlet that is not grounded.
Using Your Samsung DW80R9950US Dishwasher
To make place for large things like pots and pans on the Zone Booster area, you can simply fold down the fold-down tines in the Lower rack. Fold each tine down individually after removing the rack from the dishwasher.
To match the size and form of your dishes, you can change the angle of the tines on the upper rack to one of three different positions. The front handle of the rack should be grasped and pushed left or right to adjust the tines.
In order to make room for larger dishes on the lower rack of your Samsung dishwasher, you can raise the height of the upper rack.
To elevate the top rack, Pull up the upper rack. As soon as the adjustable handle latches, the upper rack will rise. Holding both of the adjustable handles that are situated on the upper rack’s left and right sides, press down evenly to lower it.
Before placing plates on the higher rack, adjust its height. After loading the rack, making adjustments could hurt the dishes. When adjusting, be careful to grip both handles; otherwise, the dishwasher door might not close properly.
The most recent cycle’s light comes on when you push the POWER button. The dishwasher turns off on its own after the chosen cycle is finished.
Depending on how dirty your dishes are, pick the proper wash cycle. The Cycle On light for that cycle turns on when you choose it. Once the cycle has begun, hit the POWER button to change it. Then, start the dishwasher once more and choose a different cycle.
If chosen, the cycle time and energy usage are reduced by just activating the lower rack nozzle. Wash a minimal amount of glasses or dishes in the lowest rack using this cycle. Choose the Zone Booster option to wash objects that are really dirty.
Maintenance of Your Samsung DW80R9950US Dishwasher
To enhance performance, lessen needless repairs, and extend the life of the dishwasher, keep it clean. As they happen, wipe up spills on the dishwasher’s surface. Dust and spills can be removed from the control panel using a gentle, wet cloth.
Regularly clean the dishwasher’s interior to get rid of any dirt or food residue. Utilize a moist dishcloth to clean the dishwasher’s interior and the inside of the door. We advise frequently running the Self Clean cycle with the dishwasher empty to keep things as clean as possible.
After each use, flip the cutlery pad over to keep it clean. Run the Self Clean cycle on the cutlery pad until it flushes to get rid of white stains and odors.
Loosen and wash each nozzle to keep them from becoming clogged or if they already are. When removing the nozzles, exercise cautious because they could break.
To read more information in the manual, view it here (from the official Samsung website)