The Innova 3300multimeter is a low-cost, hands-free Digital Multimeter that may be used to easily and effectively diagnose a wide range of car and home electrical issues.
When performing electronic tests, the auto-ranging scales remove the need to dial in the correct range. The 10 MegOhm input is suitable for automotive and domestic applications i. e., household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more.
The color-coded LEDs make it simple to check household batteries (green = OK, yellow = weak, red = replace). For hands-free use, the kit includes swappable test leads, holders, and a stand, as well as protective rubber corner guards for drop safety. For AC and DC voltage, the INNOVA 3320 features a single setting resistance function.
Innova Multimeter 3320 Manual PDF
The Innova Multimeter 3320 Manual is a great asset that provides you with detailed information on how to use the meter safely. Some of the topics covered in the manual are:-
- Safety Precautions/ Warnings
- Controls and Indicators
- Preparation and Caution before Use
- Testing Procedures: Ac/DC Voltage Measurement,Resistance Measurement W (Ohms),Diode Test,Continuity Test,Ac/DC Current Measurement (Amps),Battery Test
- Battery and Fuse Replacement
- Electrical Specifications
- Service Procedures
See the manual belowINN-3320_manual
Innova Multimeter 3320 Reviews
Below are some sample reviews made by its users on Amazon.
This is fantastic. I’ve used it to test AA and AAA batteries around the house, as well as the odd 12v battery (vehicle, Motorsports, etc.) and 110v outlet stuff. The continuity tester proved useful in locating broken wires in a snowmobile where mice had eaten my cables.
I was recently testing a 12v for a fish finder and the LEDs failed to illuminate, which was my fault. I burnt the fuse and, as others have suggested, replaced the internal glass fuse… most likely a.315A/250V based on what others have indicated.
I broke the fuse by connecting the probes to a 12v battery and turning the dial, which, according to the way the dial works, requires you to pass by 1.5v, 9v, and then 12v, which will break the fuse. They’re inexpensive, around a $1 or less. Aside than that, it’s always worked for me.
Because I don’t use it on a daily basis and only occasionally, a tiny hint is to use lithium 1.5v AA batteries instead of regular batteries to avoid the acid leak problem that occurs with regular batteries. I own a 3320 model.
Another person said
I purchased the Innova 3320 Digital Meter after seeing several positive reviews. I was looking for a meter that was simple to use and read, and I found it with this one. I’ve used digital meters in the past, and just to operate them, I felt like I needed to take an electronics course.
This is not the case with the Innova 3320. I wanted it primarily to check the batteries in my house and in my car. The designers did an excellent job of simplifying the process. The supplied instructions are also fantastic for anything else you could want to do with this meter.
Yes it has. It will display a symbol to warn you when your battery is low.
Yes it does power off after a few minutes of inactivity
The device uses the 1.5 AA batteries
How do I calibrate my Innova 3320?
Check out this interesting video that shows you how to calibrate your Innova 3320
This Digital Multimeter is a multipurpose instrument that can be used in general electronics, household electrical applications, and automotive electrical/electronic systems.
AC voltage, DC voltage, batteries, DC current, AC current, resistance, diodes, and continuity are all tested or measured with this meter.
Follow these safety precautions to avoid electrical shock and/or harm to the tester or the equipment being tested:
- DO NOT transmit more than the voltage rating between terminals or between any terminal and earth ground, as indicated on the meter.
- When operating with voltages greater than 30 volts AC rms, 42 volts peak, or 60 volts DC, take precautions. Such voltages can cause a shock.
- Replace the batteries as soon as the low battery indicator appears to avoid giving misleading readings that could result in electric shock or bodily injury.
- Before each usage, inspect the multimeter, test leads, and any other accessories for damage. If any damage is discovered, do not use the tester until the damage has been repaired.