Coway AP-1512HH Air Cleaner Manual
We look at some of the information found in the Coway AP-1512HH air cleaner manual.
Coway AP-1512HH Safety Information
• Never use a loose electrical outlet or a damaged power socket.
• Kindly attach the power plug to a 120 V, 60 Hz, grounded electrical outlet.
• Avoid moving the product by yanking on the power wire alone.
• Never use moist hands to manipulate the power plug.
• To avoid damaging or deforming the power cable, avoid forcing it to bend or placing it beneath a heavy object.
• Avoid connecting and unplugging the power plug repeatedly.
• Carefully disconnect the appliance if the electrical outlet is wet. Then, wait until the outlet is totally dry before using it again.
• Before performing any maintenance, inspection, or part replacement, make sure to disconnect the product.
• Wipe any moisture or dust off the power plug.
• Avoid connecting the product to a power strip or outlet that is already in use by multiple other appliances. Use a plug that is specifically for the product.
• Unplug the device if it hasn’t been used for a while.
• Never try to fix or alter the power cord yourself.
• Do not attempt to replace the power cord yourself if it is damaged. To have it replaced, contact a servicing facility.
• Avoid installing the product close to a heater.
• Avoid installing the product in areas that are near water or dampness (rainwater).
• Avoid using the product in locations that use or store flammable gases or combustible materials.
• Avoid sticking anything pointy, like a gimlet, inside the air quality sensor.
• Unplug the product from the outlet right away and contact our service center if it makes an odd noise, smells like burning, or emits smoke.
• Avoid immersing the product in water.
• Avoid spraying any combustible substances near or into the air inlet, such as pesticides or air fresheners.
• Do not, at your own discretion, disassemble, repair, or modify the product.
• Avoid piling anything on top of the product, including metallic objects, flammable materials, food, water, or medicine containers.
• Before cleaning the system, unplug it.
• Avoid cleaning the product with a direct water spray and avoid using thinner or benzene.
Children, people with diminished physical, sensory, or mental capacities, and people lacking in experience and expertise are not permitted to use the device unless they are under adult supervision or
• Avoid sticking your fingers or other things into the air outlet or intake.
• Keep children from clinging to or climbing on the product.
• Be careful when removing the front cover to prevent getting any part of your body or other object stuck in the product’s top.
• The plug on this appliance is polarized (one blade is wider than the other).
Any fan with a damaged cable or plug should not be used. Fan should be thrown away or sent back to an authorized service location for inspection and/or repair.
Coway AP-1512HH Air Purification Process
- Pre-filter – It eliminates enormous amounts of dust, mold, pet hair, and other debris.
- Deodorization filter – To keep your space fresh and odor-free, a deodorization filter is particularly excellent in trapping odor and hazardous gas.
- True HEPA filter – Up to 99.97% of fine dust and cigarette smoke are successfully removed by the high-performance composite True HEPA filter. It lessens the amount of airborne viruses, mold spores, and germs.
How to Install Coway AP-1512HH Filter
– Prior to installing filters, make careful to remove the plastic bag from each filter.
– The item is intended for use in homes. Use the product only inside.
– Take away the power plug from the electrical socket while the product is not in use.
– Before adding filters, make sure the front side is facing the right way.
- Crack open the cover. – Pull the top portion of the front cover to open it.
- Take the plastic bag off and the filters out. – Remove the filters’ plastic packaging and install them in the correct order.
- Install the filters as following order: Pre-filter → Deodorization filter → True HEPA filter
How To Use Coway AP-1512HH
Make sure the power plug is plugged into an electrical outlet before using the product.
– The air purifier automatically switches to auto mode when it is turned on.
Manual & Auto mode
Press the power button, then the speed button to choose the fan’s speed.
Operating in Eco mode
For Eco mode to be activated, press the speed button. Press the button repeatedly until the Eco mode indication turns on. To conserve energy, the fan will shut off automatically after 30 minutes of no pollution detection. Therefore, this unique feature will contribute to lower electricity costs.
Based on the amount of indoor air quality sensed by the dust sensor, the speed settings 1 through 3 are automatically optimized. Users in general are advised to use this mode.
Adjust Air Quality Sensor
The air quality sensor is calibrated for standard sensitivity before the product is supplied. Users can change the sensitivity of the air quality sensor as follows if the pollution level remains at the highest level after two hours of operation or stays at the lowest level for longer than an hour when the air does not appear to be clean.
Press the airflow speed button when the air purifier is on. press the button twice. The speedometer will flash every 0.5 seconds. By tapping the speed button, you can change the sensitivity. To display the sensor sensitivity, the speed indicator blinks.
High sensitivity: When the air purifier reports a pollution level of 1 for more than an hour even though the real pollution level is greater.
– Low sensitivity: If, even after running for more than two hours, the air purifier continues to display the highest pollution level.
4. To apply the new sensor, press and hold the speed button for 2 seconds. After that, the air purifier will operate normally.