The Samsung DC68 washing machines ares an excellent choice for families. These washing machine have the capacity of to carry respectable loads and many come with a unique built-in chime that alerts you when the cycle completes.
They have different settings to choose from depending on how dirty your clothes are, including the softer bubble wash setting. The other three options include intense mode setting, supersoft mode and normal mode.
The Samsung washing machine comes with an automatic fill system which can measure the amount of water needed for each load by sensing the weight of your clothes. This Samsung washing machine goes beyond just cleaning your clothes and saves time too.
Featuring different programmes, including a fast cycle that completes your laundry in 45 minutes, you can be sure that all of your garments will come out clean and fresh every time
Samsung DC68 Washing Machine Manuals
There are different models for you to download. These models include:
- dc68 03228a 02
- dc68 03228a 03
- dc68 02225l 00
There are various places on the internet where you can get these manuals. It will take some digging on your part to be able to get the exact manual that relates to your model.
How to clean Samsung DC68 washing machine filter
Below is an interesting video that shows you how to clean your Samsung washing machine filter.
Every six weeks, the filter should be cleaned. Before you start, make sure you have a shallow bowl and a towel on hand to catch the water and wipe up any spills.
- Use a penny to open the filter cover on the front of the washing machine, or firmly push the drain filter lid to remove it.
- Remove the emergency drain hose and its cover, depending on your model. Water should start to flow into your dish at this point. Replace the cap if the dish fills with water, empty the dish, and repeat the process until the water stops flowing.
- Remove the drain filter from the housing by rotating it counterclockwise.
- Remove any debris that has accumulated in both the filter and the housing. After rinsing the filter, replace it in the housing and tighten it with a clockwise rotation. Before shutting the hatch, replace the cap on the emergency drain hose and make sure it’s secure.
- If your machine displays a 5c check code, it signifies the water has not been properly drained. In the first case, make sure the drain pump filter and cleaners are in good working order.
- Before bringing the washing machine forward to inspect the hoses, make sure the power is turned off at the mains.
- If cleaning the filter doesn’t work, make sure the drain hose at the back of the appliance is properly rooted and attached. Check for blockages or kinks in the hoses, and make sure the spigot is clear if you use one.
How To Setup Your Samsung DC68 Washing Machine
Check out this cool video from Samsung that goes into more details on how to set up your Samsung washing machine for use
How to run calibration mode Samsung washing machine test motor, check error fault codes
Want to learn how to calibrate your Samsung washing machine? Check out this video
The Samsung washing machines are high-tech, high-performing washers that you can trust to do an excellent job every time. Many of the units have an A+++ energy rating. With other features like an easy-to-use control panel and gentle, smart wash technology, these are some of the best top load washing machines out there.
Samsung Top load washing machines are among the best washing machines with a vast range of products to choose from. With a variety of features like water level control, adjustable controls and a very impressive speed and rotation system, you will be able to wash your clothes accurately and consistently every time.
We trust the above information has been useful to you in your quest to search for Samsung DC68 washing machine manuals.