The Husqvarna LGT2654 is a great mower that is suitable for both home and small business operations. This mower has been designed to be reliable and easy to maintain, while still providing outstanding cut quality. In this blog post we will discuss about the drive belt diagram but also give you more info concerning this tractor.
It can be used in a variety of applications with its extremely efficient gearbox, ensuring superior performance in either mulching or side discharge modes. The single lever deck height adjustment makes it quick and easy to set the cutting height before you start mowing, while the handy side discharge deflector stops clippings from being blown back at the operator.
The LGT2654 comes equipped to handle your toughest mowing jobs. The powerful Kohler SV735 engine provides plenty of power and the large 21-inch cutting deck allows you to quickly cover a lot of ground in one time.
Bringing you a new level of comfort, convenience and performance all in one, this Husqvarna mower is designed with a premium suspension system that reduces bounce and shock by up to 50%. Choose from 3-in-1 function and turn this mower into a side discharge, mulching or rear bagging machine.
Husqvarna LGT2654 drive belt diagram
Searching for the Husqvarna LGT2654 drive belt diagram? Below is what you are looking for
Husqvarna LGT2654 drive belt replacement
There are many places you can buy the drive belt of the Husqvarna lgt2654 mower. A good place would be online stores such as Lowes.com, Sears.com and even Amazon. You can also visit the official Husqvarna website to look for the replacement drive belt.
Be careful to buy from reputable sellers that will guarantee the correct functioning of your gardening tool.
Does your Husqvarna LGT2654 drive belt keeps coming off?
There could be a number of reasons that would cause the drive belt to come off. These would be:
- Warn out belt or loose belt – Over time, the belt will become worn out due to repeated use. We recommend you change it
- Interference from debris – Its normal for debris to buildup and hide within the pulleys and tensioners and interfere with the normal operation of the belt. From time to time do clean the moving parts of the engine to ensure debris does not interfere with the belt movement
- Rusting of belt – Rust on belts make them dry out and prone to breaking. Replace rusy belts with new ones
- Oil on belt – Oil causes the belt to stretch hence making it loose and come of
- Damaged belt keeper -A belt keeper is a rod that is wrapped around your pulleys to keep the belt in place. If the slack in the belt touches these rods, it might cause harm to these keepers. The belt will slip off the deck as a result of this. In this scenario, vice grips and a hammer may be useful for bending the rods into place
What size drive belt does a Husqvarna lgt2654 take?
The belt is 147.64 inches long (3750.00 mm). The belt depth is 13mm.
How to install the Husqvarna LGT2654 drive belt
Installing a Husqvarna LGT265 drive belt is not a complicated issue. There are great resources out there that can teach you how to do this. Below is one such video
Here is another great article giving you a step by step guide on how to go about this.
We trust the above information has been useful to you in your research on the LGT2654 drive belt.