Everyone could use a little bread in their lives. The Breadman Plus Bread Maker is a great way to get started making your own delicious loaves at home. It’s as easy as pressing start, and you can make up to 2 lb. of bread at one time. You do not need to be a bread making expert because this bread machine does all the work for you!
White, wheat, French, artisan, jam, and other baked goods can be made using the 14 pre-programmed bake settings. The fruit and nut dispenser dispenses the extra ingredients at the appropriate time, allowing you to prepare more complex recipes with ease.
You’ll get perfect results every time with three different loaf sizes and crust colors. Your baked bread will be warm and fresh when you need it thanks to the 15-hour delay start and one-hour keep warm settings. There’s also a recipe book, a measuring cup, and an adjustable measuring spoon.
Breadman Plus Manual
The instructions manual for the Breadman Plus bread maker has detailed information that will guide you on the best way to care for the appliance. Some of the important warnings given in the manual include:-
- Do not touch heated surfaces. Use knobs or handles.
- Do not submerge cords, plugs, or appliances in water or other liquids to avoid electrical shock.
- When the equipment is used by or near children, close supervision is required.
- When not in use and before cleaning, unplug from the outlet.
- Allow time for components to chill before putting them on or taking them off.
- Do not use any equipment that has a defective cable or plug, or that has malfunctioned or been damaged in any way.
- For an evaluation, repair, or mechanical or electronic adjustment, contact Consumer Services. or call the toll-free number listed on the front of this handbook.
A 10-minute power outage back-up feature is incorporated into your your Professional Bread Maker. If the power goes out for not more than 10 minutes, the memory will save your cycle selection. Bread creation will resume where it left off if the electricity is restored within this time frame.
Due to health and sanitary concerns, if the bread maker loses power for more than 10 minutes and you are using any milk and milk products, perishables, or meat in your bread, you should remove the contents of the recipe and start again with new fresh ingredients.
You can restart the bread maker at the beginning of the cycle for nonperishable recipes. A 2-pound loaf can be baked with your Breadman plus bread maker. Larger quantities of ingredients should not be used in the bread pan because the machine may be destroyed in the process.
To view the manual for the Breadman plus appliance, scroll down to the end of this blog post.
Unfortunately, we have not listed the manuals for model numbers tr777c, tr700, tr333, tr444, tr520. Do search for them online
Do you add wet or dry ingredients first in bread machine?
You put the wet ingredients first followed by the dry ingredients.
How do you use a Breadman plus?
Some procedures may not apply, or there may be additional processes, depending on the cycle or recipe used. Refer to the appropriate recipe directions in the booklet’s recipes section, as well as the specific cycle directions at the end of these usage instructions.
- Remove the bread pan by opening the lid. Using the handle, raise the bread pan straight up and out.
- Kneading paddle should be positioned on the drive shaft. Make a match between the flat side of the driving shaft and the flat part of the hole in the kneading paddle. Check to see that the paddle is secure.
- Place ingredients into the bread pan
- Make a small indentation on top of the dry ingredients (not so deep that the wet layer is reached) and put yeast on top.
- It’s crucial to make an indentation for the yeast, especially if you’re using the delay bake timer. Until the kneading process begins, it keeps yeast away from the wet ingredients.
- Insert the bread pan into the baking chamber. Press down on the bread pan’s rim until it snaps into place.
- Reattach the lid.
- Place any additional ingredients, such as fruits or nuts (listed after the yeast), in the automatic fruit and dispenser.
- For more details on how to use the Breadman breadmaker, refer to the manual shown below