With AquaRite 900®, Hayward, the worldwide leader in salt chlorination, has developed a new phase of salt chlorination. Pool owners can now benefit from fully cleaned, soft, and pleasant water that lasts 25% longer than Hayward’s leading TurboCells®.
AquaRite 900, which is available in 40,000 and 25,000 gallon capacity, reduces chlorine expenses to less than $1 per pound and comes with an industry-leading 4-year guarantee.
In a nutshell, the AquaRite 900 has the following features:
- The Extended Life TurboCell generates 25% more chlorine than Hayward’s leading AquaRite systems over its lifetime.
- AquaRite 900 can reduce yearly chlorine expenses by at least half, to about $1 per pound.
- It is available in two sizes: 40,000 gallon and 25,000 gallon.
- It comes with a four-year protection, which is the finest in the business.
- AquaRite 900 is only accessible through pool pros.
Hayward Aquarite 900 Manual
There is a comprehensive manual that has been created with this product that gives you more information on how to handle this product. Some of the instructions given in this manual include:
- The AquaRite is not advised for bromine generation, according to the Hayward manual.
- It is advised that you open and physically inspect the cell every 3 months or after cleaning your filter to ensure maximum efficiency. After about 500 hours of operation, the AquaRite will remind you to do so by blinking the “Inspect Cell” LED. After inspecting the cell (and cleaning it if necessary), push the little “diagnostic” button adjacent to the display for 3 seconds to stop the flashing “Inspect Cell” LED and begin the 500-hour timer.
To read more instructions in the manual that give you more information on its operations, installation, troubleshooting and warranty, scroll down to the bottom of this page to see the manual.
The AquaRite 900 is available in a variety of variants to meet the purification demands of most home swimming pools up to 40,000 gallons (150,000 liters) or most business pools up to 25,000 gallons (95,000 liters).
Other restrictions may be found in local codes. The amount of chlorination needed to adequately disinfect a pool varies depending on the number of bathers, the amount of rainfall, the temp, and the pool’s cleanliness.
The AquaRite® 900 series is a pool or spa sanitation system with an automatic chlorine production mechanism. The operation demands a low salt (sodium chloride) level in the pool water. These concentrations are so low that it is generally unnoticeable.
The AquaRite sanitizes your pool without you having to do anything. The salt is converted into free chlorine, which destroys bacteria and algae in the pool. After killing germs, chlorine reverts to sodium chloride.
These reactions will recycle indefinitely, obviating the need to add sterilizing chemicals to your pool. Only when water is restored due to backwashing, draining, or splashing will you need to add extra salt to the pool.
Hayward Aquarite 900 Troubleshooting Tips
You may encounter some problems when using this product. Below are some of the problems you may encounter and the solutions.
- The Power Light not coming on – Ensure that the AquaRite control has either 120VAC or 240VAC input power connected to the appropriate screw terminals. Using a voltmeter, check the input voltage. The fuse may have blown if there is input power. A 20 amp micro ATO fuse is situated on the circuit board above the cell connector and protects the AquaRite.
- The “Check Salt” LED light is flashing – Assess the salt concentration in your pool or spa. If the salt levels have dropped, use the chart in the instructions manual to add salt. It’s a good idea to have your salt level tested by a professional before adding significant amounts of salt.
- The “High Salt” LED warning light is on – Check the salt level in your pool or spa. Lower the salt level by emptying some of the pool water and replacing it with fresh water if the salt level is too high. Keep the salt concentration is within the acceptable range.
Hayward Industries, Inc. is an American multinational manufacturer of pool and spa equipment for both residential and commercial pools, as well as industrial flow control systems.
Hayward, based in Elizabeth, New Jersey, creates, develops, and sells a complete line of energy-efficient pool and spa hardware, such as pumps, lighting, filters, salt chlorinators, heaters, cleaners, automation, safety and flow control devices.aquarite-900series
We trust the above information has been useful to you in your research of the Hawward Aquarite 900 manual