Bosch 300 Series Washer Manual
The Bosch 300 Series Washing Machine is designed with ease of use in mind. It includes an easy access door that makes loading and unloading laundry easier than ever before. This model also comes equipped with a large capacity drum that holds up to 5.8 cubic feet of laundry.
Bosch 300 Series Washer Manual
The washer has a comprehensive manual that allows you to understanding its workings so that you can handle it properly. Some of the instructions in the manual touch on issues related to:
- Safety Instruction
- Installation Installation
- Operating Instructions
- Troubleshooting Instructions
We will look into each in brief
Safety Instructions For Bosch 300 Series
- Merchandise that have been washed, laundered, soaked, or stained with gasoline, dry cleaning solvents, or other combustible or explosive chemicals should not be washed because they release gases that can ignite or explode.
- Add no flammable or explosive compounds to the wash water, such as gasoline, dry cleaning solvents, or other flammable or explosive substances. These compounds emit fumes that have the potential to ignite or explode.
- Allow no one to stand, rest, or climb on the washer, such as any projecting parts like the machine door or a pullout shelf.
- When draining hot water from the washing drum, such as during pump maintenance or the emergency door open process, exercise caution.
- If the wash drum is spinning, do not lean into the appliance.
Bosch 300 Series Installation Installation
- Frozen hoses can tear or burst. Do not install the washing machine outdoors or in an area exposed to
- f the washing machine is located in a room which will be exposed to temperatures below freezing, or if it is located in a cabin that is being shut down for the winter, any residual water in the pump or water inlet hose(s) must be drained.
- Take care not to damage the washing machine. Do not hold on to protruding parts (e.g. door) when lifting.
- Do not push against the appliance door glass due to risk of damage
Operating Instruction for Bosch 300 Series
- Before doing any laundry in your washing machine, double-check that it’s been installed correctly by following the instructions given in the owner’s manual.
- Examine the machine. Never start or connect the utilities (power or water) to a broken machine! Get in touch with customer care first!
- Verify that the voltage on your household electrical system matches the voltage standards on the washing machine rating plate.
- Make sure the hot and cold water supply taps in the washer are turned on.
- By opening the door and moving the tub from side to side and front to back, you can make sure the transport bolts have been removed. If the tub is difficult to move, double-check that the transport bolts are removed.
Troubleshooting Your Bosch 300 Series Washer
- Washer Door Cannot Open – The child lock may have been activated, preventing the washer door from being opened. Child lock has been disabled (touch and hold Temperature and Finish in for approximately 3 seconds). Another reason could be that there was a power outage. If a power outage interrupts a cycle, it will resume once the power is restored.
You can read more instructions in the manual by accessing it here.
Bosch 300 series washer features
The Bosch 300 series Washing Machine has a number of features that make it stand out among other models. These include a high efficiency motor, a water saving system, and a programmable timer.
Why you should buy Bosch 300 series washer
If you are looking for a washing machine that will last for years to come, then you need to consider buying a Bosch Washing Machine. It is designed with quality materials and comes with a warranty of up to 5 years.
Bosch washers warranty.
A Bosch Washing Machine has a warranty of up to five years. This means that if there is any problem with the machine within this period, Bosch will repair or replace it free of charge.
Bosch washers washing cycles.
There are three different wash cycles available on a Bosch Washing Machine – Normal, Eco and Powerwash. Each cycle offers a different level of water usage and energy consumption.
- Normal Wash Cycle: This cycle uses less water than the other two cycles. It also saves energy by using only half as much electricity as the Eco and Powerwash cycles.
- Eco Wash Cycle: This cycle reduces water usage even further. It uses just 1/3rd of the water used by the normal cycle and uses 1/2th of the power compared to the normal cycle.
- Powerwash Wash Cycle: This cycle is designed to remove stains and dirt more effectively than the other two cycles, so it requires more water and energy.
What is the capacity is a Bosch 300 Series washer?
Its capacity is 2.2 cubit feet
Where do you put the detergent in a Bosch 300 Series washer?
The left-hand open section is for detergent, with symbols of powder or liquids in a measuring cup above it. The flower-like emblem in the centre is Softener.
What’s the average life of a Bosch washing machine?
Depending on how frequest you use your washer, expect it to last between 5 to 10 yrs